Friday, January 06, 2006
Awaiting Plan B
My agency is cooking up something good. I can just smell it. They sent out a couple messages this week saying they're working on a Plan B. They haven't given any details at all, but it sounds hopeful.

I have a guess about what it is, but my theories are often way off base. So, since my logic is usually incorrect when it comes to Russian adoption here are some completely illogical ideas:

  1. They'll strap parachutes on all of the waiting parents and drop us off over Russia with a map to find our kids and shovel to dig a tunnel outta there.
  2. They'll build a big Trojan troika and we can take the MOE by surprise.
  3. I'll just visit Russia and leave a trail of potato chips for Peanut to follow home.

I'm up for anything. So cook up something good oh agency of mine!

2 Comments:
Blogger Rhonda said...
HA! Love this post. I'm all for #3 myself. Here's to reaccreditation happening SOON!
Rhonda

Blogger Her Grace said...
Mmmmmm..potato chips!

This is really cute. I know that you were probably up all night thinking of all possible scenarios your agency is coming up with.

I'm praying for a Plan B that will bring Peanut home ASAP!

Cute post!