Tuesday, January 03, 2006
Disappointed and Quite Possibly Delusional
I spoke with my agency representative today. There is officially no word on accreditation. While we were talking we both agreed that if the Ministry of Education decided NOT to reaccredit any more agencies they would probably announce that. Frankly, it'd be a popular decision in Russia right now.

Yet somehow, I'm actually still feeling hopeful. And I don't understand why. I've always considered myself relatively intelligent, so I don't think it's stupidity. Typically I'm quite cynical (ask my ex-boyfriend), so I know it's not a Pollyanna-esque character flaw. Either there's reason to remain hopeful or I'm delusional. Whaddya think?
1 Comments:
Blogger Her Grace said...
Listen to your instincts, when your brain is quiet enough that it doesn't drown them out.

Hopeful in the face of disappointment? I think they call that faith.